Category Archives: YouTube
I don’t own the rights to the video.
- Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
I love fleurdeforce’s channel on Youtube and so I was thrilled with the news of their engagement.
For business enquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will leave you with the links to the articles:
On this main channel, you will find: TV and film reviews, as well as the occasional book, magazine and music review.
On my second channel, Amy2392, you will find: everything else.
So there was this one time when I made a video about tea and now YouTube is my job or something.
I thought that starting it with charlieissocoollike would be really predictable… So yeah. Here’s Rosianna for you. Don’t worry, Charlie lovers – a post on him will ensue. x
figure 1. twenty year old girl who has been videoblogging since 2006. Nerdgirl with a liking for books, time travellers, wizards, chocolate, cups of tea, toast, hairdye, social media and analysing everything more than anyone ever should. Secret sister to messrs. Hank and John Green. Also fond of The West Wing. When she was three either David Attenborough, Bamber Gascoigne or David Dimbleby said she had character.
Business related enquiries?