British Makeup | Review of the Real Techniques Brush Set by SuperBeautyNerd + About the brushes
I don’t own the rights to the video.
- Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Posted on July 18, 2012, in Makeup, YouTube and tagged beauty guru, brushes, makeup brushes, real techniques, samantha chapman, superbeautynerd, video, youtube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.