Fashion | The British Summer Survival Kit
- Opt for a light, fluffy blouse instead of your average t-shirt or tank top – even though it is still light and summery, it will still protect you from not-so-pleasant breezes. If it is too windy, grab a cardigan!
- Grab a pair of flats that can protect your feet from unpleasant showers! Loafers are in trend at the moment, so why not give ’em a try?
- If the weather is still warm enough for you to wear skirts, go for it! Otherwise, why not try leggings?
- Maybe add a scarf in case it gets chilly?
- Add a pop of colour to your outfit with fabulous accessories and voilà, you’re in trend AND ready to face the weather demons!