Personal | I’ve been nominated for a ‘One Lovely Blog’ award!
Gosh, I am totally thrilled! Thank you so, so much, nerdmusing, I cannot even begin to express my happiness for fear of bursting open out of joy! I am very flattered. As the Queen put it so eloquently, it is a ‘humbling’ experience.
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Done! Here’s the link: http://nerdmusing.wordpress.com/
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- I love photography and I regarding it as being by most ‘serious’ hobby – I am even thinking of taking a course on Photography (after I finish uni!)
- I have always felt, well… British. It’s as if I am, in fact, part of that great nation.
- I paint. I have several paintings of mine in my bedroom, including a pop art Beatles one.
- Last year, my musical obsession was HURTS (and Daggers).
- I own a gold record, John and Yoko’s ‘Just Like Starting Over’.
- I’ve been to the UK 4 times and I cannot get enough of it.
- My favourite food is, hands down, pasta. In any way, shape or form!
-Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
I’m afraid I cannot nominate fifteen bloggers, but I’ll nominate these!:
I wish I were British http://iwishiwerebritish.wordpress.com/
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
I sure will! x