Personal | I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award!
I was nominated rather early on when ‘Musings’ had only 70 posts or so, and I have to say I had no idea what the award meant (apart from the obvious) or even how the votes were processed – yes, I know. No, I do!, I do know that is very basic. Yes, yes…
Anywho, I hope I can make ends meet now, as I now know what to do! So thank you, WordPress, you have been quite the helping chum.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Somersaulter (may I call you that?), THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH FOR THIS! You have no idea what it means to me, especially that earlier on on my little venture through WordPress and Anglotopia. Thank you so much for even considering me, let alone pick me! That is really, really thoughtful of you, so THANK YOU once again.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Guys, you won’t regret it – clickety-click!: http://somersaultingthroughlife.wordpress.com/
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
– beddyburc – http://beddyburc.wordpress.com/
– SciFi Takeover – http://scifitakeover.com/
– I wish I were British – http://iwishiwerebritish.wordpress.com/
– An American View of British Science Fiction – http://anamericanviewofbritishsciencefiction.com/
– develish1 – http://develish1.wordpress.com/
(because I don’t follow that many people, I have to stop here. :/)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I am Portuguese.
- I have been a Beatlemaniac ever since I was 6 years old.
- I speak two languages fluently, Portuguese and English, but I can also communicate in Spanish and French.
- My literary hero is Sherlock Holmes and my all time favourite TV character is the Doctor (Doctor Who).
- I am obsessed with nail varnish and wear it all the time.
- I have a Cockney accent now, but I used to have a really thick Liverpudlian accent. For real!
- The only American TV show I watch is Castle.
There you go! I hope this is helpful!